1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS: In compliance with the duty to provide information detailed in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we provide you with the following details: the owner of the domain www.fgmonzon.com is Fernando García Monzón (hereinafter FGM), Senior Architect and member of the Professional Association of Architects of Aragon holding membership number 1673, with registered address for these purposes at Calle Coso 87, holding Spanish Tax Identification Number: 17.859.617-W and his contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Access to and/or use of the website of FGM attributes the condition of USER to such individual, who accepts, from the point of said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use detailed herein. The Conditions mentioned will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that may need to be fulfilled.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.fgmonzon.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the internet that belongs to FGM or its licensees, to which the USER may have access. The USER accepts liability for use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be required to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be liable for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password that they will be liable for, and they will undertake to make diligent and confidential use of such. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion fora or news groups) that FGM offers by means of its website and, by way of example but not limited to such, to not use such to (i) take part in illicit or illegal activities, or activities that go against good faith and against public order; (ii) publish content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, that incites terrorism or infringes upon human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of FGM, of its suppliers or of third parties, enter or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems susceptible to causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. FGM reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for a person’s dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that infringe upon youth or infancy, public order or security or that, in its opinion will not be appropriate for publication. In any event, FGM will not be liable for the opinions entered by the users by means of its fora, chats or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: FGM complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December that approves the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law and other legislation applicable at any time, and vouches that it will ensure the correct use and handling of the users’ personal data. To this end, together with any form filled with personal data, in the services that the user may request from FGM, it will notify the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific condition of the handling of their data in each case, and tell them who is responsible for the file created, the address of the party responsible, the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or objection, the aim of the handling and the communication of data to third parties, where applicable. In addition, FGM informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and it will ask for consent from the user to handle their email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: FGM itself or as a grantee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in such (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by FGM or by its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the terms of articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including by means of simply making available, of all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, by any media and by any technical means is expressly prohibited without the authorisation of FGM. The USER undertakes to observe the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights held by FGM. You may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them in your computer’s hard drive or any other physical means provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on FGM’s website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: FGM does not assume liability in any case for any damages of any nature that may arise, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs via the content, despite having adopted all of the technological measures required to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: FGM reserves the right to without prior notice make the modifications it considers necessary to its website, and can change, delete or add the content and services provided by means of such as well as the manner in which these appear, or are located on, its website.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.fgmonzon.com provides links or hyperlinks to other websites on the internet, FGM will not exercise any type of control over said websites and content. FGM will, under no circumstances, accept liability for the content of any link belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any sort of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10.GENERAL: FGM will pursue any breach of these conditions and any improper use of its website by exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: FGM may at any time modify the conditions set forth herein, and they shall be duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between FGM and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Zaragoza.